Friday, December 30, 2011

Great Travel Videos

Just a quick post today before my son and I leave for my father's house to celebrate New Years (my wife is coming with one of our friends tomorrow after work).  

Since I don't have time to write a full post, I'll give you a link to a great site filled with travel videos.  The site is Insider Perks, and has short, professionally made videos discussing almost any city and country you could want to visit.  It's not as in-depth about the type of information that I normally cover, but this is because they go into more detail about the culture and others things that are equally as interesting.  I am actually thinking about including more of this type of information here, as well.  I am an "experienced" college student (read as - flunked out the first time, but am married now so going back) majoring in Urban and Economic Geography, so this is the kind of information that I am the most interested in. 

Please watch some of the videos and let me know if you would like to see more of this kind of information, along with what I already write about.  I would probably use their videos to get ideas for my posts, so I'm sure they would love all the extra back links and visitors!

Have a safe and Happy New Years.  Remember, fireworks aren't dangerous; not paying attention while using fireworks is.  Don't lose any fingers!  


Here's the link again - http://www.insiderperks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment